After consultation with Each District (North, East and West) we are introducing the following guidance for clubs to follow.
Please read this guidance carefully and ensure that everyone in your club is aware of what is expected of them.
Any club which does not adhere to the most recent guidelines published by Boxing Scotland may face the following sanctions:
• The club in question may have their BSL membership suspended for a period of one week;
• For a second infringement the suspension will be for 3 weeks;
• For a third infringement the clubs BSL membership will be revoked. This means that they will cease to be a member of Boxing Scotland for the remainder of the season;
THIS APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING
• Boxing Scotland affiliated clubs;
• Clubs seeking to re-affiliate;
• Clubs who are yet to or have started the affiliation process;
It is your responsibility as a club to ensure that you are aware of the current guidelines and that they are followed. To make this easier for clubs we have introduced the Covid Co-ordinator role. If your club has not already done so please ensure you have made Boxing Scotland aware of who is in this position for your club as they will be the club contact who receives COVID guidance updates.
If, after reading the most recent guidelines and checking with your Covid Co-ordinator you are still unsure if you are following the guidelines, please contact your Regional Development Officer for further guidance.